Monday, December 29, 2008


December 28, 2008
It is cold today. The Neva River is frozen over. Here are some pictures of the river close to the mission office, one from across the street looking at the bridge and one from on top of the bridge looking down. I can't believe how fast it froze over from yesterday. We decide to take a new way home and after walking about two hours (at least 5 or 6 miles it felt like 500) we finally found a street that led to our street (Nevsky Prospekt). Tom wants you to all know that I dawdled and took lots of pictures while he froze,I want you to know he got us lost because he wouldn't go the way I said. Did you ever hear the reason why Moses wandered in the wilderness for forty years? They say it was because he wouldn't ask for directions. I say it was because he wouldn't listen to his wife!!!!

1 comment:

Katie!! said...

you are the CUTEST EVER!!! i love that you said moses wandered in the wilderness for forty years because he wouldn't listen to his wife!!! hahaha!!! that water looks sooo cold it makes me shiver just looking at it!